Last Updated: April 27th, 2021
We constantly strive to improve the experience for all visitors. If you have trouble accessing any of our content, please contact us and we will work to correct the issue. You email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All web pages use HTML 5
- All web pages use structured semantic markup. For example, pages may contain Header 1, 2, 3 and 4 level tags to identify and separate content. Paragraphs are wrapped in paragraph tags.
- Where possible, hyperlinks should appear to make sense out of context.
- Many links have titles which explain more about the link where it's not possible for the linked text itself to portray the image or link meaning.
- All images used should include ALT attributes to explain what the image depicts. Images that are purely decorative in nature will have empty alt tags.
- Our site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for layout.
- Wherever possible content is displayed with high contrast.
- We use large font sizes throughout the site, and if required you can use a browser's zoom function at any time to increase the size of the content.